Bona Traffic (satin sheen) is a waterborne, commercial and residential floor finish that is ideal for cork flooring and cork tiles. It is the industry’s premium finish for durability and beauty. Designed specifically for the unique demands of heavy-traffic commercial and residential floors, Bona Traffic’s advanced formula provides the ultimate in durability, outperforming many finishes in the industry – moisture cure, solvent-based, oil-modified or other waterborne finishes. See Bona Traffic Technical Data Sheet.
• Unsurpassed durability – outperforms moisture cure finishes without the hazardous side effects, and with all the benefits of a waterborne finish
• The application feel of a solvent-based finish
• Faster curing rate allows quicker access to the floor
• Clear and colorless, which highlights the true color of stained or natural wood floors. Will not change color over time, allowing for easy touch-up
• GREENGUARD certified for indoor air quality
• Classified by Underwriters Laboratories Inc. as to slip resistance only, Control #21KM
• Exceptional build with excellent flow and leveling
• Fast drying – approximately 2-3 hours
• Nonflammable with a non-offending odor
• Water clean-up
• Ingredients: water, polymeric resin, dipropylene glycol monomethyl ether,2,6,8-trimethyl-4-nonypolyethylene glycol ether, and amorphous silica.
• Color: milky white (wet)
• pH: 7.9
• Solids: 34% (with hardener)
• Density: 8.70 lbs./gallon (1.04 S.G.)
• US Regulatory VOC Compliant: 210 g/L (with hardener)
• Coefficient of Friction = 0.5
• Gloss Level: (60°)
– 15-20 for Commercial Satin
• Odor: Non-offending, slight ammonia
• Stability: 1 year shelf life in unopened container
• Clarity: clear and colorless when dry
• Leveling: excellent
• Defoaming: excellent
• Drying Time: 2-3 hours
• Pot Life: THE FINISH/HARDENER MIXTURE MUST BE USED WITHIN 2 HOURS AFTER IT IS MIXED. Product properties are diminished after 3-4 hours. The finish and hardener can only be mixed one time.
• Coverage: 350-400 square feet per gallon
• Percent Cured After: 24 hours – 75%, 72 hours – 90%
• Maximum Cure: 100% after 1 week
• Commercial and residential use including shopping malls, restaurants, offices, retail stores, theater stages, hospitals, schools, and nursing homes.
We supply the installation materials for Cork Flooring & Cork Tiles. These materials include the adhesive and top coat sealer finish.
CLASSIC CORK FLOORING
STANDARD 3/16" THICK TILES
Sold by the full box which contains 36 square feet each. Normally kept in stock with delivery time 2 to 8 days depending on delivery location. Contact a sales representative with any questions at 1-800-729-5120 or email@example.com
PREMIUM 5/16" THICK TILES
Sold by the full box which contains 22 square feet each. Available by special order with delivery time 4 to 6 weeks depending on delivery location. Contact a sales representative with any questions at 1-800-729-5120 or firstname.lastname@example.org